Monday, July 22, 2013

Power of Prayer

So yesterday was a white flag yes I cancer I forgot about that my bad kind of day. Since I can't drive right now due to three seizures and the inability to tell if my brain is still swollen no driving for me. In stead I have to rely on people and my to do list is now a Driving Miss Daisy list. We completed as much as we could on Saturday then completed some on yesterday.

First off had to use the motorized cart at Meijer. Three were broke and two had to be charged so it took about 15 minutes to get one. Being dizzy and lightheaded a cart was needed. Anyhoo, I never realized how rude people are and the fact they are not teaching their kids manners. Never got cut off so much in my life that at the end I just started being rude and riding in the center and tried to be annoying as much as I could. Then the one girl was being rude so I stopped the cart right in front of her. She was like um what are you doing? I said being a witch like you! And when I was trying to put the cart back to be nice some jerk was standing right where the carts were and I had to yell at him to move your in the wrong hole idiot! The rudeness was slap worthy for the 90 minutes it took to shop.

So got home, took a nap and woke up in pain. Not just any pain but pain so bad I couldn't talk, teeth clinched, tears rolling down come to Jesus moment kind of pain. Thank goodness for technology was able to text my mom don't come in the bedroom I need a moment. My painkillers that I was given my body does not like them and is started to not respond to them. I just get loopy and can't function. Guess that's ok if you dont have a 5 month old and like feeling like an addict. I will pass. Instead put on Facebook healing prayers are needed. Drank some water and rocked my body back and forth on the bed for 30 minutes. After that was able to stand, what a glorious feeling.

Having been independent my whole life it takes a moment to realize hey wait I am sick. Yesterday was one of those days. So when people ask how I'm doing this is how a rough or bad day goes for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment