Thursday, July 18, 2013

Newest Blog

I know I created a blog to keep everyone informed only thing is we are in limbo. See the doctor back next Friday but we are not expecting any changes. The appointment is pretty much to make sure I have the drugs regulated so more blood work ugh. September 9th are when the scans are going really show what has or has not worked. Praying the fireworks in my head I see and feel are the tumors breaking off. Main thing is to get this crazy steroids to go away. I eat so much and am bloated to where I feel like shrek.

Recently, went back to the chiropractor, started on some supplements for my liver and my adrenal glands. Also quit taking my pain drugs and my heartburn medicine and I feel like a new person. I function better which as a mom I feel less of loser to help take care of my daughter. We bond but some days it is an effort to get off the couch and those days I have to remind myself to rest and get better for her.

Well that's all the updates I got until I see the dr next Friday.

Good night

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment